- Backyard Bird Feeder Filled With Wild Nanday Parakeets!
- Birds Flying In The Heavens – It’s My Tern!
- Bird Nutrition Is Important For Healthy Happy Parrots. Bird Testimonial Confirms It.
- Rescued Monk Parakeet Has Amazing Vocabulary. Just Too Cute.
- Monk Parakeet Cull: Isn’t There A Better Way Than Massacre?
Wild cockatoo parrots can get pretty aggressive when they're hungry and you have special treats like peanuts. DynamicMike filmed this cool selfie video while feeding the white bird gang in Sydney Australia. Is your finger bleeding, Mike?
Yes, wild parrots, just like these wild citron-crested cockatoos, will jump all over your to get the snacks you feed them. This makes the pigeons in New York look downright civilized.
Wild parrots can give you a nasty bite if you're not careful, so beware if you muster up the courage to feed a wild cockatoo!