- Threatened Birds In Itty Bitty Living Space – Colombia
- Birds Flying In The Heavens – It’s My Tern!
- Law Says No Service Birds Allowed? Register Him As An Emotional Support Parrot.
- Dancing Cockatoo Snowball Twerks For Tacos. A Scientific Wonder Of The World.
- Bird Diets Do Not Nourish By Pellets Alone. Or Nuts! Or Seeds!
CBS Miami was more interested in making cute quips about a stolen parrot than putting emphasis on the serious nature of this crime. Snappy the Congo African grey is now a stolen parrot from Flamingo Gardens Botanical Gardens and Wildlife Sanctuary in Florida. The media sensationalized the price of Snappy, rather than emphasize what viewers could do to help find him. Anyone who understands the insidious nature of the parrot trade know that price values are a farce. Guaranteed, the thief will have more trouble with Snappy, who put up a fight, than ever the crime will reward him.
For more on this story, visit miami.cbslocal.com.