- That’s A Budgie Of A Different Color!
- Bald Eagle Gets A Helping Beak. Birds Rehabilitation Is Heartfelt Love.
- TIme To Party On Talk Like A Pirate Day – Whiskey!
- Football Fan Or Parrot Poaching Victim? Parrot Of Falcao Calls Out Goals For His Famous Owner.
- Cock Fighting Morphed Into Chicken Boxing? Pricelesss
Pet parrots love to wake us up in the morning, and whistling cockatiel Tubby is no exception. My parrot wakes me up with a sweet whippoorwill whistle and, “Aloha!” For many of us, Saturdays are mornings that we can sleep in. With such happy little voices and pretty songs, it’s hard to stay in bed too long on a Saturday morning. Bilberry55 notes that this whistling cockatiel Tubby’s singing influences include Mozart and Pop Goes the Weasel. Sing on, Tubby baby!
How do you wake up in the morning?